- Latest News
- Diary Dates
Sexual Health & Relationships – presentations and discussions covering the following areas
- Different types of contraception
- What is the “morning after” pill? How does it work and where can I get it?
- What are STIs? The features, symptoms and treatments
- How do I prevent myself from getting an STI?
Contraceptive box – demonstration by teacher of various forms of contraception
* Workshops with staff from the Rape & Sexual Abuse Centre (RASAC) on such topics as: respect in relationships, staying safe on-line, sexting, etc.
* Lessons delivered by school nurse, when timetable permits, expanding on sexual health and contraception and giving condom demonstration.
*Access to young people’s health nurse on an individual basis, when appropriate.