- Latest News
- Diary Dates
Relationships – booklet of exercises looking at relationships, what it means to be a boy/girl, qualities they might look for in a potential partner and problem page scenarios.
Sexual Health education – presentations and discussions covering the following areas
- What is puberty?
- What happens when I go through puberty?
- What is personal hygiene?
- Why is it important?
- What do I need to know about sex?
- What are Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)?
- How do I protect myself from catching a STI?
- What is a condom?
We also show 2 DVDs – Puberty for Boys and Puberty for Girls
*Workshops with staff from the Rape & Sexual Abuse Centre (RASAC) on such topics as: respect in relationships, staying safe on-line, sexting (sex text messages), CEOPS (Child Exploitation On line safety) etc.