- Latest News
- Diary Dates
BLAIRGOWRIE HIGH SCHOOL PUPIL COUNCIL CONSTITUTION
Aims and Objectives
- To give pupils a say in their education.
- To enable better communication between staff and pupils.
- To ensure the views of pupils are represented to the school’s Senior Management Team.
- To ensure pupils are aware of changes that will affect them.
Meetings and Membership
- The Pupil Council shall meet once a month on the last Friday of the month
- Meetings will be held in A11
- A Member of staff should be present when possible at meetings although it should be pupil led.
- Ideally there should be around 12-18 members, varying in age, school house, gender.
- If too many pupils wish to join, the Pupil Council could be separated into two groups (junior and senior).
- Pupils should be assigned roles (chairperson, secretary etc.). Members should vote on this.