- About BHS
- External Reports
- Extra Curricular Clubs
- Information Pack for Pupils
- Parents Evening Booking System
- Behaviour for Learning
- Homework Policy
- Pupil Council
- Rights Respecting School Award
- School Closures
- School Handboook
- Sports Clubs
- School Improvement plan
- Standards and Quality Report
- Strategic Plan
- Vision and Values
- Perth and Kinross Welfare Rights Team
- Latest News
- Diary Dates
The BHS Careers Library is located in the LRC. An advisor from Skills Development Scotland visits every week and will contact you via your House Tutor.
There is also an Opportunities Board in the LRC with details of local jobs, modern apprenticeships and other opportunities.
Click to see jobs available at neuvoo.co.uk
My World of Work
My World of Work is Scotland’s careers information and advice web service.
At school and right through to retirement, My World of Work helps you with up-to-date information, advice and tools when you need it most:
- Subject choices – understand your strengths and make better choices about your subject choices and future career
- Leaving school – find a career that interests you and understand the skills you need to get the job you want
- Exam results – straight into a job or onto further learning? Whatever your grades find help in planning your next steps
- Preparing for a job – discover Scotland’s industries, search for jobs, build your CV and practice for interviews
- Modern Apprenticeships – why not earn as you learn. Find out what apprenticeships are available in Scotland and how they work
Get the help you need for the career you want.
My World of Work is delivered by Skills Development Scotland, the national skills body which supports the people and businesses of Scotland.
Create a memorable UCAS application
From finding the right course to perfecting a UCAS personal statement, Scotland’s careers information and advice web service, My World of Work can help.
Visit myworldofwork.co.uk/ucasapplication and get organised with our handy to-do list:
- Try out the My Strengths tool to suss out what you’re good at. Understanding your strengths can help you make better choices about your course and future career.
- Find out when your local Higher Education Convention takes place, and use the step-by-step guide to make the most of it.
- Decide on a course. Read over a careers adviser’s top ten tips to consider, before you hit the apply button and try out the course search tool
- Write a stand-out personal statement. Competition is tough, so find out how to set yourself apart.